Thursday, October 7, 2010

Content Writing India

Content Writing India

 

I am a trained copywriter and content development expert with experience in creating sales content,web site content,brochure content,resumes and newsletters. I usually work directly with business owners for their content needs.

How I work


If you have a requirement for content, send me a message with the details from the content form and I will send you a quote along with the delivery time. Whatever the quote ,please note that I start work only after receiving 50% advance. On remittance I will send you a questionnaire or call you to gather the necessary details.After gathering the details I start work and send you an initial draft.

Once you give feedback, I will make modifications if necessary and send you the second draft. We can go up to 3 drafts total.If there are changes, new ideas or more content requirement than the initial scope we can rework on provided the extra charges are paid.

Click Here To Get a FREE Quote From Content Writing India

No comments:

Post a Comment